Visit Buckinghamshire, Be The Business and Buckinghamshire Business First, have partnered up to offer the first in a new series of tourism and hospitality masterclasses. This new initiative brings together Buckinghamshire business leaders to learn, share and collaborate with each other.
What will be covered?
Led by hospitality strategist Jon Yantin of Stake Concepts, the morning session will walk through the 33 unique deliverables of strategy development for tourism and hospitality businesses. This will be followed by opportunities to implement what you have learnt on an evolving live case study, translating this experience right back to your own business.
Facilitators will support the workshops, guiding you through discussions with peers that uncover your own leadership style and challenge your business strategy.
Who should attend?
- Buckinghamshire’s tourism and hospitality business owners
- Leaders, Managing directors, General Managers
- Senior Managers
Through learning, sharing and collaborating, you will gain…
- An understanding of the 33 key deliverables for your business strategy
- Access to the latest thinking in tourism and hospitality business strategy development
- Increased confidence to become a more effective leader
- Support in overcoming your business challenges
- Growth of your own personal network of like-minded Buckinghamshire business leaders
For more details and to book your place on this event please follow the link to Buckinghamshire Business First