Get hands on with rare breed farm animals, come face-to-face with wildlife, explore the nature trails and go wild in our adventure play areas whatever the weather! Through immersive experiences, family-fun events and hands-on workshops the team is passionate about educating visitors on the conservation of rare breeds, sustainable farming practices and how we can all work together to conserve our native wildlife and habitats for future generations.
Location: Claydon Road, Hogshaw, Bucks, MK18 3LA
- The site is flat and all buildings are wheelchair & pushchair accessible with a flat entrance or ramp.
- The animal buildings have concrete flooring with low level viewing so the animals can be seen easily.
- Disabled parking spaces available directly outside the reception building.
- Mobility scooters are available to hire (can be booked in advance).
Facilities & accessibility
- Free parking available on-site.
- Café and picnic facilities (including an indoor picnic shed).
- Farm shop.
- Well behaved dogs on a lead allowed.
- Bags of animal feed available to purchase.
- 5% discount for pre-booking tickets online.
- No smoking allowed.
Visit the website