With 4 railway lines, 20 stations and even an Underground line the Chilterns is extremely easy to reach by public transport. Many of our walking and cycling routes start and finish near railway stations so why not plan a day out in the Chilterns without the car?
- Southern operate services between London Euston and Birmingham, stopping at Berkhamsted and Tring
- Chiltern Railways operate services between London Marylebone and Birmingham, stopping at High Wycombe, Princes Risborough and Amersham and Wendover.
- Thameslink Great Northern operate services between London Kings Cross and Hitchin
- First Great Western operate services between London Paddington and Henley-on-Thames (changing at Twyford) and between London Paddington and Goring-on-Thames (via Reading).
- Dunstable Tourist Information Centre 01582 890270
- Tring Information Centre 01442 823347
- Princes Risborough Tourist Information Centre 01844 274795
- High Wycombe Tourist Information Centre 01494 421892
- Marlow Tourist Information Centre 01628 483597
- Henley-on-Thames Visitor Information Centre 01491 578034
- Wallingford Town Information Centre 01491 826972
Where is the Chilterns?
For a detailed, zoomable map of the Chilterns see our Interactive Map