Harvest Festival at COAM
Start date30th SeptemberEnd date1st October
Start Time10am - 5pm
LocationNewland Park, Gorelands Lane, Chalfont St Giles, HP8 4AB
PriceSee website for details
Discover the fascinating traditions of our farming history.
- Find out more about a traditional Harvest and rural skills
- See sheep dogs in action working our flock of Oxford Down sheep
- Visit our Bodger’s Area and learn about what bodgers made
- Learn about our fire kiln and saw pit
- See our Harvest display in Henton chapel made from our allotment and garden produce
- Have a-go at some apple pressing
- Learn about straw plaiting and purchase some handmade items (cash only)
- See some traditional spinning demonstrations
- Smell the aroma of bread being baked in our cottage
- See what our blacksmith is making in the forge
Activities are subject to change.
We have carefully chosen our most immersive and memorable Chilterns Countryside Experiences to share with you here. Choose from Active Countryside, Chilterns Food & Drink, Countryside Learning and Chilterns Sightseeing. All are bookable online.
Chilterns Walking Festival
Find out about our twice-yearly walking festival, or see our suggestions of wonderful walks to do at other times.