A celebration of Chilterns' food heritage past and present. Find out more about the region’s food and drink producers, with guided walks and tours taking in vineyards, farm shops, cafes, pubs, breweries and restaurants, and many family friendly events.
· Tring Apple fayre and farmers market. Learn about our fruity heritage and enjoy some apple themed activities for all the family.
· Join Chiltern Rangers on 18 October for a seed gathering walk along the River Wye, a chalk stream which runs through High Wycombe with a fascinating history.
· Join local guides for a tour of the Inns of Amersham past and present
· Learn about our Chilterns orchards, do some apple pressing and sample some fruity specialities with BBOWT at the Donkey Lane Orchard Day in Chinnor, 24 October.
· Pipsticks Walks will be leading walks with a visit to Blue Tin farmshop tucked away in the woods in rural Oxfordshire, and the Loddon Brewery near Henley-on-Thames, with its fine range of real ales.
· Join Katrina Hughes for a guided tour through Penn Wood looking at the magical world of mushrooms! As well as spotting different species of fungus, Katrina will talk about mushrooms in mythology along with some fun facts about their relationship with the forest and other life forms.
The full programme will be announced soon, here and on the visit Chilterns website.
If you're a Chilterns based business or organisation and have an event have in this period that you'd like to have featured please contact Lizzie Krupa at the email address below.
Sign up for our email newsletter to ensure you never miss out on news about the Chilterns, just enter your email address below.
Don’t forget, you can always follow us on our social media channels